This contract is between ALIENCAT CATTERY herein listed as the Seller/Breeder and the Person or Persons listed below, herein after referred to as the Buyer and concerns the sale of a kitten(s)/cat(s) described as a PETERBALD.
SOLD TO: Name:_____________________________________________________________
Date of Purchase ________________Kitten/Cat sold as Pet* (altered) ___________________
Date of Birth______________ Coat: (Bald, Flock, Brush, Straight)_________________
SIRE: Steven Del Iris DAM: Bogema Elegance Semga
Sample ! Selling Price $1,600-2000. Plus applicable extras for the shipping of the kitten as noted below:
(Crate/ Container, Travel time/ gas to the USA airport, USA additional Health certificate from licensed veterinarian, Air cargo charges, Custom fee)
~~~~PURCHASER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING:~~~~ 1. The Seller sells the cat/kitten to the Buyer. The kitten will be available for transition to a new home at age of 4 month and after alteration. Neutering/ Spaying will be done after the full payment to Seller.
2. Buyer accepts the responsibility of caring for the kitten /cat and will provide properly for its welfare, and understands this kitten/cat is being sold as an indoor only pet. BUYER agrees to keep the kitten/cat indoors at all times in a clean and pleasant environment and uncaged. Kitten/Cat is ONLY allowed outdoors while on a leash and under close supervision. 3. Buyer understands that declawing is a mutilation involving the amputation of a large portion of toes. Kitten/Cat will NEVER be declawed. Cat’s nails trimming must be regularly provided.
4. Buyer agrees that a kitten/cat, when entering a new home with another animal, will be isolated for a period of 2 weeks. Kitten/Cat will be gradually introduced to other animals in the household. Kitten/Cat needs time to adjust to its new home.
5. The Breeder/Seller will have completed all of the age-appropriate vaccinations, worming, medical examining, and altering.
6. BUYER agrees to provide yearly veterinarian examinations and to keep kitten/cat recommended vaccines up to date for the duration of kitten’s/cat's life, as well as obtain proper veterinarian care in a case of illness or accident has occurred. 7. Any additional test (s) will be done from the Buyers expense if applicable and requested by Buyer. We guarantee that our cats are regularly examining by veterinarian and they do not have health issue.
8. Buyer agrees that if the kitten/cat is found to be neglected or mistreated, Breeder/Seller shall have the unconditional right to reclaim the kitten/cat WITHOUT refund of purchase price. Neglect shall include, but is not limited to: lack of proper sanitary facilities; being caged; poor health, and otherwise poor conditions. Mistreatment shall include, but is not limited to: lack of proper food, lack of water, lack of proper medical care, and any form of physical abuse. All veterinarian tests, examination, treatment and transportation expenses in this case are Buyer’s charges.
9. The Seller provides the Buyer with the following documents:
- Health of Certificate from Canadian Licensed Veterinarian.
- Passport from veterinary Clinic with indicated vaccinations are done .
- Breeder’s Certificate /”Blue Slip” from TICA to register the kitten/cat.
- Free of a few weeks pet Insurance.
- No documents about de-worming will be given, due to the Breeder makes it in cattery independently from veterinarian clinic. De-worming is made regularly and in timing manner.
10. This is the Buyer’s responsibility to register the kitten/cat under their name and ordering a pedigree for his/her expense.
The cat/kitten is guaranteed to be of sound health upon arrival. Free of external and internal parasites and infectious diseases. We are giving 72-hours limited warranty. In order to validate the warranty, the Buyer must take the kitten/cat to a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours from point of arrival, Excluding holidays and weekends. The Buyer must notify the Breeder/Seller of any claim under the warranty immediately, providing the Breeder/ Seller with certified veterinarian conclusion. In this case only, the cat/kitten may be returned to the Breeder/Seller for a full refund or exchange for a new kitten/cat, if a kitten for replacement is available. Transportation expense is Buyer’s charge.
Claims: The Buyer’s failure to give notice of claim after 5 days from the date of veterinarian examination, which again must be done during 72 hours after cat/kitten arrival. After that will constitute an unqualified acceptance of the cat/kitten by the Buyer.
-Under other circumstances the cat/kitten cannot be returned to the Seller.
Title of the cat/kitten will remain with the Seller until the Shipment and actual receipt from a Cargo Company/Carrier. The Seller is not responsible for illness, injury, or death caused during shipping.
Final and Full Payment: Equals to Amount of Balance from the Price ( Cost minus Deposit) plus all applicable shipment expense (will be given by Cargo Company after shipment is booked) .______________________________________________ Payment has to be done through e-transfer (email@example.com) prior 14 days of shipment.
Extra payment for shipment must be done in 2 days before the shipment.
Mediation and Arbitration:
If any dispute relating to this Agreement between the Seller and the Buyer is not resolved through informal discussion within 30 days from the date a dispute arises, the parties agree to submit the issue first before a non-binding mediator and to an arbitrator in the event that mediation fails. Any mediator or arbitrator must be a neutral party acceptable to both the Seller and the Buyer. The cost of any mediations or arbitrations will be paid by the Buyer.
BY SIGNING THIS CONTRACT BUYER VERIFIES THAT HE/SHE HAS READ THIS CONTRACT AND UNDERSTANDS ITS CONTENTS AND AGREES TO ABIDE BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS CONTRACT.
Changes or additions to this Contract must be initialled by ALL Parties. In signing this document, Buyer acknowledges that he/she has read, fully understands, and agrees to ALL of the terms and conditions stated above.
Dated this At___Fredericton, NB Canada ________________________